- If tracking shows as delivered but you cannot locate your item(s); Try your safe place location, check with neighbors if safe to do so, or contact the carrier (some carriers deliver until 10 pm). Please check our Carrier Contact Information.
- Verify the shipping address in your order confirmation. If it's correct:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery or check if a postcard has been left by your local post office.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
- Check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail. Some packages travel through multiple carriers.
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed, especially one that's out of view of the street, such as under a mat or near a back entrance.
- Building's front desk, reception area, or receiving area.
- Wait five business days. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to five business days before arrival.
- If you haven't received your package, contact us within 30 days of the expected delivery. We'll do everything we can to help.
Important: Once your parcel has been turned over to your local post office, we no longer have jurisdiction over them as they are a separate entity and will rely on the delivery notice information provided on their website.
- Please call your local post office for assistance. Please check our Carrier Contact Information.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
If you require further assistance, submit a ticket here. We will respond within 48 hours.